Tuesday, October 21, 2014

An introduction to Letsgotobali

Hi, my name is Vidya Putra. I was born in Ujung Pandang, Sulawesi and have lived in Bali since 28 years ago. My father is a Buddhist meditation practitioner, my mother also a Buddhist meditation practitioner and also healthy food enthusiast, from both of them i learn many things and the main reason for my interest on Mind and Body health.

2 years ago i decide to start Letsgotobali, but after 1 year i have to close it and take a job in an international telecommunication company (to get more venture capital). Now after almost 4 years, Letsgotobali reopen with a new brand, "Mind and Body Health".

Letsgotobali provides a centralized information of Bali's "Mind and Body Health" venues, services and activities also provide accommodation services and holiday packages for those who interested in Bali from an intellectual, holistic and spiritual point of view.



0 comments:

Post a Comment